(773) 809-3180

Yamhill County Legal Aid Office

Yamhill County Legal Aid Office

oregonlawcenter.org/how-to-get-help/olc-offices/mcminnville/ Please leave a message to request services. Messages are checked Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Or call the Hillsboro office at (503) 640-4115 / 1-800-296-4076 ×. My last to say sad was to give myself in 2017, I think. And I had a hard time finding accommodation to rent to myself. Any ideas or help I can get would be greatly appreciated. I work full-time at the Lums GMC Buick Cadilac dealership in McMinnville, Oregon, and have been there since July. My last job before that was in Redmond, Oregon, at a sawmill as a fork/machine operator, was there for over a year before returning. I have a stedy job and I haven`t had any problems or contact with police officers in any way since 2017. I changed my life and I love it now. It`s just hard for me to find an apartment for my wife, whom I met after all the childish bad things I did and now regret.

Life is better and I would just like to find a place for me to rent it. If you can, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. Jorge Guillen`s McMinnville office is part of the Hillsboro Regional Office of the Oregon Law Center, which serves low-income clients and seniors in Washington, Columbia, Clatsop, Tillamook and Yamhill counties. Potential clients and community partners can call us for civil law matters (we do not deal with traffic or criminal matters). Most of our cases fall under one of three areas: family law, with a focus on domestic violence, sexual assault, criminal harassment and child support; discrimination-based housing, social housing and tenant counselling; and matters of public interest. We have contracts to provide services to seniors on a wider range of issues in all of our counties. If we can`t help you with your legal issue, we can almost always direct you to other resources and self-help documents. We have staff who are bilingual in English and Spanish, and we use interpreters to help people who speak other languages.

I need a lawyer and I have until July 30 to file a response to a lawsuit filed against me by the Yamhill Co.Planning Board. I need help with this as they have put a lien on my property.im on a fixed income for the time being I have no money at all, my property sold its trustee until September 1st, as if I was paying something neablr simply not burned now.my house Feb52020 I lost everything.

Comments are closed.

Post navigation

  Next Post :